Gin? But of course, my dear.
Recommendations from a tasting done with Long Table Distillery in Vancouver – try with other gins as well.
LONDON DRY GIN:
1. Orange and Lemon Confit Salamis: a fine slice of salami wrapped around a green olive
2. Finocchiona: a slice on a walnut cranberry crisp
3. Paté de Campagne: slice of terrine with a Country bread
4. Extra aged Dutch Gouda
ALSO, SMOKED MEATS & GIN ARE A GREAT MATCH:
1. Schinkenspeck: silky and delicious wrapped around a finger of country bread
2. Buendnerfleisch: our air dried beef served with a blueberry compote
3. Duck Prosciutto: a thin slice served on a slice of Belgian endive
4. Merida Chorizo: spicy slice served on a fine slice of baguette with olive oil and sea salt bacon
A DELICIOUS COCKTAIL:
Chuche Mourette: Gin, and crème de cassis on ice.